1. This website is subject to the following Terms and Conditions of Use, which are bindingly agreed in the relationship between the user and Tapetenfabrik Gebr. Rasch GmbH & Co. KG, Raschplatz 1, D-49565 Bramsche, entered in the commercial register of the Osnabrück Local Court HRA 6629, referred to below as “Rasch”, represented by the limited liability holding company Rasch-Beteiligungsgesellschaft mit beschränker Haftung, in turn represented by its Managing Directors, Dario Rasch Schulze-Isfort, Dr. Frederik Rasch and Manfred Brosda, with the accessing of this website. In the event that specific terms and conditions for individual use of this website differ from the following Terms and Conditions of Use, this shall be explicitly pointed out at the relevant place in the website. In the respective individual case, the specific terms and conditions of use shall then apply.
This website contains data and information of all types, which are trademark and/or copyright protected, in favour of Rasch or in an individual case, also in favour of third parties. Therefore, it is not permitted to download, duplicate or disseminate the website as a whole or individual parts thereof. The technical duplication for the purpose of browsing, as well as long-term duplication for own use is particularly permitted, provided that this action does not serve any commercial purposes.
2. It is permitted to set a link to this website, provided that it solely serves as a cross-reference. Rasch reserves the right to revoke the permission. The framing of this website is not permitted.
3. Rasch shall assume liability for the contents of its website in accordance with the legal stipulations. No guarantee is assumed for the correctness and completeness of the information found on the website. References and links to third-party websites do not mean that Rasch is appropriating the content behind this reference or link. The contents do no justify any responsibility by Rasch for the data and information held there. Rasch has no influence on the contents behind the link. Rasch shall therefore not be held liable for illegal, erroneous or incomplete contents or for damages caused by the use of content behind the link.
4. The use of the Internet occurs at the user’s own risk. Rasch specifically shall not be held liable for the technical failure of the Internet, resp. access to the Internet.
5. If the contracting party is a commercial trader, public-law legal entity or special public-law fund, the legal jurisdiction is at the domicile of Rasch.
6. Rasch reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions of Use from time to time and adapt them to technical and legal developments. The user shall be separately informed of the change. In the event of invalidity of individual provisions of these Terms and Conditions of Use, validity shall otherwise remain unaffected.